Are the match going fans the last piece in Pep's revolution?

Pep asked for our vocal backing today and we responded in kind. It was a much improved atmospheres today. I loved every minute of it today. Come on city!

I did my bit today and got a fair few in the beer queue in SS3 singing before KO... Asked a guy who'd just been served if he'd ever seen Tottenham win the league and everyone just joined in. It really is that easy. Good atmosphere up there today.

Still a bit hoarse.

You're welcome.

-)

Maybe more joined in the singing to help keep warm :-) Christ it was cold, that felt like freezing fog.

Fuckoff with your moronic comments. What I said stands, we have some quiet spectators who come for a day out which you have just said too. I said the ticket prices need to come down which is what you said too. wtf

Last time I went I was next to a family on a day trip didnt hear a peep out of them (Once they sat down after getting their burgers and drinks 15 mins into the game getting everyone up as they walked up and down the aisles looking for their seat), the mum sat there playing with her phone, the dad was just taking his kids and clearly wasnt a fan, the kids just stuffed their faces..... That is a cinema scenario not a football game. Things might have moved on from my day but ffs that sort of fan is what we shouldnt be bringing in and if you think I am a moron for saying it then fuck right off.
Jesus, hope yesterdays result calmed you down a bit mate. I agree completely with what you say about those type of fans. What I said, was, putting the ticket prices up won't price those types out, as it's a one off day out for them. Whether you're a life long Blue or a new fan, match day is becoming a bit of a treat for many, as many -including myself- can't afford to go week in week out anymore.
Edited, as a couple of members here have told me I have my wires crossed, so my apologies if so Blue.

Screen grabbed via my iPad from the match video on the OS.

IMG_1472.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.