Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Looks like England would be playing with 10 in most of the games - no way thugs like Kane and Alle would be allowed to hack others in World Cup.
..... and this is why England are so poor in international tournaments. For decades english players get favourable treatment by media and refs and develop an approach to the game they cant get away with over seas. Scholes tackles, Rooney reffing games, Ali, Shearer and Kane thuggery.... the list goes on and on.

Thinking about going full mib on Alli's house

dont u dare 2 joke about the MiBS mate

dangermen.png

pure DABNGER

The rules are ridiculous. If a ref is incompetent then they should still be banned. Ridiculous
Totally agree with the sentiment of this thread, but at least the referee was consistently inconsistent.

Otamendi should have gone too, he was lucky to end up with only a yellow.

That said Alli's challenge was cynical, intended and deliberate. I thought they could review such errors if they were obvious enough.

instructions from pochettino to hurt our best players. same as mourinho last week with rojo on silva and matic elbowing de bruyne. Two of the so called best managers in the premier league and this is all they can come up with. the alli assault needs retrospective action they can do this even if the ref gave a yellow.

Don't think you can pin it on the manager tbh. Unlike the rags, they were up for a proper game yesterday. The 2 incidents were nothing more than examples of petulant thuggery from 2 over-indulged wankers as a result of frustration as to how the game was going.

As for the coverage, I cannot begin to imagine the kind of wall-to-wall slow motion replays accompanied by pitchfork wielding fury in the media had the situation been reversed ie Sterling on Kane and Kevin on Alli.

Sadly they have been ‘disciplined’ during the game. Two terrible challenges but if anything it helped us find another gear

Yes. KDBs face was one of channeled rage when he was on the touchline waiting to come back on. He was gonna either score or drop someone.

Reminded me a bit of the Norwich game where Tiatto was (in hindsight probably correctly!) sent off. Seemed to galvanise everyone.

Alli is a coward. Horrible, filthy, disgraceful tackle. Shameful.

He is a shitehouse. I am sick to death of hearing " That's what makes him special" and "He is spikey,' erm no he's not. He is a vile, spoilt little wanker. I hope somebody does him badly real soon the little rat!

I remember these crybabies losing the plot when Chelsea ended their hopes when Leicester won the league and just started taking bodies.
A bunch of petulant little ****s who can't take it when things don't go their way.
Horrible twats. The glossing over of two potentially career-ending tackles is typical of what happens when it involves England players at a media darling club. Despicable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.