United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
'For me, the perspective is - we are actually having a very good season. It's just that City have started the league in form that the league has never seen before. In any other season, our form would be league-topping form.

We shouldn't have lost to Huddersfield. They are garbage, and everyone else is twatting them but we barely even turned up against them. The rest of the results we have gained so far this season are fair'
'I thought that too but heard on Football Weekly podcast that we'd actually be 5 points behind Chelsea if this was last season.'

Fucking hilarious.

A few Rags I know really haven't bought into Mourinho. They didn't want him and absolutely hate the football. They are not all mugs at O.T!

They are convinced that that Pep is doping the team to levels of fitness never seen before. especially Kev - poor lambs are really suffering
There was some tw@t spouting that shit on the BBC HYS the other night - basically comparing us to the Sky cycling scenario. My response was that the only similarity is that we are now a real team who are successful... seemed to shut him up

I like the fact there seems to be a proper rivalry now between both sets of players. Under normal circumstances i would not have had an issue with Lingards dressing room nursery rhyme. It was the timing after the bombing which made it a disgusting act. I want to see the players having digs at each other. That is far more preferable than Rooney scoring overhead kicks then him and Hart holding each others hands at birthday parties the same evening.
They say players are disconnected from the fans these days. It cheers me up no end knowing they hate the rags just like us. It means as much to them as it does to us and it is just not about earning silly amounts. I want the rags to hate us as well. Gone are the days when they used to pity us and mock us. They are certainly not laughing any more.

I think Mourinho deserves so much credit for the way in which our players are behaving towards the over-hyped twats at OT.

Doing a great job of driving our team forward with his pitiful moaning and groaning in an attempt to de-rail us as well as trying to convince the 659 million lemmings that United are relevant .

Thank you you ego driven miserable bastard .

There was some tw@t spouting that shit on the BBC HYS the other night - basically comparing us to the Sky cycling scenario. My response was that the only similarity is that we are now a real team who are successful... seemed to shut him up
We don't even run the most in the Premier League. At the beginning of November, they produced the stats and we were 9th in terms of team distance. Around the same time, they also revealed the top ten for individual players, and we didn't have a single player in it. Our players can afford to be quite intense when they lose the ball because it doesn't happen often. Most of the time, we let the ball do the work.

Perhaps they're just bitter because in the same list, they were revealed to be the laziest team.

I think Mourinho deserves so much credit for the way in which our players are behaving towards the over-hyped twats at OT.

Doing a great job of driving our team forward with his pitiful moaning and groaning in an attempt to de-rail us as well as trying to convince the 659 million lemmings that United are relevant .

Thank you you ego driven miserable bastard .

My thoughts exactly, think he did Peps team talk for him before the derby.

Its saying something when you have to rely on Pardew to make it a good game.

The money and oil comments are in full force, I’ve never seen them used as much. One poster on red cafe said that he will just have to accept City are here to stay until the rules change. So what rules does he want to be changed? Last time I checked we’re a self sufficient club with no debt and our revenue continues to grow every year. David Gill would even struggle to come up with a new rule to stop City now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.