Are the match going fans the last piece in Pep's revolution?

Another one.

Look carefully and you'll see me at the right end of the banner,

1894 trying to improve the atmosphere.

IMG_1471.jpg

People actually joined in the singing in 106 yesterday. There are a few who want to sing but are interspersed with people who frankly just sit through the whole game without any emotion. We need to find a way of getting them into groups. Simple answer - bring back standing.

About time! But it was a big game, often the atmosphere takes care of itself in the big games.

But there were still MANY people sat around emotionless and expressionless to what was going on on the pitch! In a game like that..?

But the test is; will it be a good atmosphere against Bournemouth? Mid table side, we’d expect to win. Will everyone who was up for it yesterday who isn’t normally wind back down with the emotionless and expressionless lot like normal?

Yesterday's atmosphere was nowt special. I think that’s what every game should be like and then the big games EVERYONE should be up for it. I bet we’re still only at about 33% of the crowd who bother even in the big games.

Anyone know the reason for all the empty seats in the lower half of block 109 yesterday.
I know we regularly have little groups of seats empty for games, especially in the family stand, but this looked like 20-30 seats over 3 or 4 rows all unoccupied. Not normally the case in 109 that I can recall.

Last edited:
Anyone know the reason for all the empty seats in the lower half of block 109 yesterday.
I know we regularly have little groups of seats empty for games, especially in the family stand, but this looked like 20-30 seats over 3 or 4 rows all unoccupied. Not normally the case in 109 that I can recall.
I believe those are seats the club keeps back as I’ve seen some of the women players sat there sometimes. I really don’t understand this when there’s a game like this. Tell staff/players that if they don’t claim a seat or seats by a certain date then they’ll go on sale.

It’s ok Pep seeking support but maybe he needs to voice this to someone who makes decisions on ticket prices.

If I didn’t have a season ticket I doubt very much that I’d pay £50+ per ticket for me and my wife to go to the game.

A lot of games are fairly priced but some prices are absolutely ridiculous like the prices for tomorrow’s game.

The rich trying to tell the poor what to do again.

Ticket prices are an issue.... that said there has been games where tickets have been cheap and people still don't turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.