Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is growing in confidence with more game time. Solid yesterday. I still think PEP with get someone else in as I dont think he has the belief that EM does not have a mistake in him. A risk PEP wont want to take.

Had a chance to watch the game back...you didn't even notice him. I'm not blessed with a lot of tactical knowledge but that's a huge compliment coming from me I think.

I did the same thing with Ferny. Half way through the first half I thought "Oh, there's Ferny"! All the dirty work done that doesn't get noticed. Nothing spectacular just solid and error free.

The Mangler should have had a pen, but demonstrated that fourteen stone adult males are built of stouter stuff than a breath of wind would knock over.

In fact, I'd have had The Mangler take Jesus's penalty! The crowd in the family stand would have had to evacuate to the sides!

Kane, Son, Dele and Eriksen vs Mangala, Delph, Otamendi and Walker. Before the game people were they'll year us a new one. Add to that the absence of Merlin. It was just the perfect scenario for us to see our winning run end but we know how it all turned out. Happy days!

I can spot the difference between him and prime Beckenbauer, but he's been decent recently

remember he has only trained with pep since july and he has improved,we wont keep him past the summer,pep has said he is here til then, but he should be able to hold his head up when he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.