Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st jan usually,sane and dinho needed to get the ban for the cup game to get it out of the way

Fair enough, thought it was half way. In fairness, I think they'd both be being rested in one of the 3 games before the 1st of Jan so should be ok.

silly bugger needed to get booked yesterday

suspect he'll have to be rested at some point over Christmas so he'll just use that game if he gets a yellow.

No excuses for the squad not to able to cover in our next run of fixtures. Suspect Yaya will be called upon for at least 2 of the next few weeks if Dave isn't back (as we have no idea how long this issue may last).

Fernandinho, Sane and Kompany only need to get through the Leicester and Bournemouth games without picking up a yellow to avoid a suspension. Jesus and D.Silva just need to avoid getting booked in both.

According to the FA rules regarding suspensions (http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions), a Premier League player earning their fifth caution of the season on or after the 20th League Match would not earn any ban. Newcastle is our 20th game. I don't think the 31st December cut-off has any relevance this season.

dinho picks up a lot because of the way he plays and we need him to play,we dont have a replacement for him
I believe Pep will address that in the up coming window, he thinks he’s playing to many games and needs a rest for the big games coming up

Well, his form was dropping off over the previous 2 seasons i'd say, so understandable why we've held off on a new contract. Been immense this season though, wouldn't begrudge him a couple more years, but one year at a time probably makes more sense form our end.
1 more year. Just like everyone else over 30. One more year.

Except for Yaya who should have been released with the other expiring 5. Said as much at the time :(

Fernandinho is unique, but we've been linked to Julian Weigl at Dortmund a lot. His form hasn't been good this season, but he's rated very highly and Barcelona and PSG are also said to be interested
Hope they get him. We can do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.