Alex Ferguson

Doing a great job helping Paul Clement as a manager:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42382023

Clement revealed that Ferguson, especially, has been a big help in his fledgling managerial career.

"When I was at Derby and lost my job I contacted Sir Alex and went to see him in his office and spent a couple of hours with him," he said.

Doing a great job helping Paul Clement as a manager:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42382023

Clement revealed that Ferguson, especially, has been a big help in his fledgling managerial career.

"When I was at Derby and lost my job I contacted Sir Alex and went to see him in his office and spent a couple of hours with him," he said.
Did the thread go a bit quiet for your liking?

Magnificent manager, whose long term success will never be equalled at any club.

Defended his team up to the hilt.

But deeply flawed.

Bully of players, opposition and officials

Vindictive - Beckham, Stam

Double standards - Cantona allowed to get away with behaviour that should never have been tolerated.

Greedy - the horse racing fiasco led ultimately to the Glazer takeover

Too cautious in Europe. Two European cups - especially in the post champions only years is an underwhelming delivery.

Sucked up to the owners and left a shell of a team behind him.

You wouldn’t want him as an enemy - or a friend.
Are you a red? No offence if you aren’t but I’ve always had you down as one. Who’s your team?

Can't stand him, but he was definitely a decent manager. He won 4 European trophies by the way. The one which I actually enjoyed watching was his Aberdeen one where he had a pretty good young team all be it that they were dirty bastards.

Can't stand him, but he was definitely a decent manager. He won 4 European trophies by the way. The one which I actually enjoyed watching was his Aberdeen one where he had a pretty good young team all be it that they were dirty bastards.

Yea. He was a git but the record doesn’t lie.

But put any team he ever produced up against City 17 and everyone, including Swamp denizens, knows what would happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.