Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

watching it back with sound on,nothing said about kane or ali stamp on dinho,not a hope in hell will they get reviewed even though pawson could not have seen the kane one as he was looking over his shoulder at the top half of their bodies

Pretty poor from Spurs and you sort of expect better from them. Mekon head has a terrible temper on him and like others have said, has some previous as well. Thing is, his stamp was right in front of Pawson and the 4th official was only a few yards away. Watching at home, my son and I both saw it in real time and instantly thought...that's a red. Everyone saw it as a sending off offence except the referee. Shocking challenges like that should be subject to post match further action, like Kun was for his elbow last season for example. What he did was nowhere near as bad as the melon yesterday.

2e5ed934eecc0af30249e3acd9d90160_screen.jpg

The difference between yellow card fouls is beyond madness. The ones from Kane and Deli Ali could honestly have seriously injured both Sterling and KdB (or any other player for that matter). The introduction for another card needs to be looked at. Although these were both clear cut red cards offences.

The difference between yellow card fouls is beyond madness. The ones from Kane and Deli Ali could honestly have seriously injured both Sterling and KdB (or any other player for that matter). The introduction for another card needs to be looked at. Although these were both clear cut red cards offences.
So, another card isn't needed. The existing laws just need to be applied correctly

Jim Tolmie's Underpants

Good fair challenge, not even a free kick imo.
Since when was kicking someone in the face not a foul

it obv was a foul and a yellow.......difference I think was if there was intent ...I honestly think that alli tried to take out kdb in a calculated way

No. There is still too much difference between fouls that gets out a yellow card. It simply increases the inconsistency by refs.
Your argument/examples for another card were Kane and Alli, but then said they should have been red anyway. So what is this 'other' card your advocating, and when would it apply and what would the punishment be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.