Premier League Games 16/17/18 Dec

giphy.gif
Best Gif Reply Ever. :)

Ironically their points and goals tally at this point in the season compares favourably with their record under Ferguson, even in their winning seasons. We don’t need to talk them down, we are just so damn awesome this season we can slap our collective dick up against any ruler they want to produce and zip up smiling.

I meant it more as an indictment on the rest of the league; Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, how the fuck are they letting that team finish above them.

Every 3rd or 4th pass is misplaced, they can't play out from the back, they don't control games, in fact they hand the initiative to the opponent. Only Fabianski has made more saves than De Gea and I think their goals is a skewed stat, can see at least 2 more teams outscoring them along with us and I think those other teams should be ashamed if they finish below this United side.

Only difference between this years United side and last years is they are somehow converting those draws to wins, which is a big difference in fairness but they aren't playing that much better.

Last edited:
Bet you there won't be a peep about refs and penalties not given out of the **** today.

Still, it's funny to see them playing at the very best of their (limited) abilities, still getting the usual favourable decisions, still getting the smaller clubs bending over and handing the 3 points to them.... and yet still 11 points behind us!

I meant it more as an indictment on the rest of the league, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, how the fuck are they letting that team finish above them. Every 3rd or 4th pass is misplaced, the can't play out from the back, they don't control games, in fact they hand the initiative to the opponent. Only Fabianski has made more saves than De Gea and I think their goals is a skewed stat, can see 2 more teams outscoring them along with us and I think those other teams should be ashamed if they all finish below this United side.

Agree.

Absolutely.

Been supporting City for 50 years and seen our great teams from the late sixties thru the early seventies and their great teams. Their current team is a monument to the Late Maureen obsession with defensive play. They aren’t worthy to be in the same division as us. I’m too drunk to find the link but there’s a Sunday newspaper article showing the historic stats of provious Swamp teams agsinst the current one. It demonstrates that on paper they are actually doing really well.

We are just supernaturally better.

After so many decades of supporting City and seeing them (except for the Seventies) strutting, I can’t tell you how great it feels.

before our resident rag speaks up,still 11pts and another win against a bottom club so dont feel too smug just yet

Looking forward to another of the fuckwit's posts to brag about another display of " total football " from the long ball experts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.