Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we go semi strong want to win every competition we can rest players on Saturday too v Leicester

Bravo

Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Danilo

Gudongan
Bernardo
Kdb

Sane
Aguero
Jesus

V Bournemouth

Ederson

Danilo
Stones?
Otamendi
Delph

Diniho
Gudongan
Silva?

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

__________________Bravo______________

Danilo_______Mangala____Tosin_____Zinchenko

________________Gundogan_______________

____________Foden________Yaya__________

Bernardo___________Jesus____________Diaz

__________________Bravo______________

Danilo_______Mangala____Tosin_____Zinchenko

________________Gundogan_______________

____________Foden________Yaya__________

Bernardo___________Jesus____________Diaz

looks good to me. Usually enjoy this comp and seeing the fringe players get a run-out but not too bothered this year, especially since a win will result in a two-legged tie against a very good side when you see the other QF matchups.

looks good to me. Usually enjoy this comp and seeing the fringe players get a run-out but not too bothered this year, especially since a win will result in a two-legged tie against a very good side when you see the other QF matchups.

The back ups and youngsters needs to play, and these games will help them.

Too me go strong as we can but rotate. Bernardo, Danilo, Gundogan,Jesus, Foden, Tosin should all get a game. I hope we go to win. I want us to win as many trophies as we can starting with this one.

Strongest team always in Premier League, as we have effectively done the hard graft for the most important trophy and we don't want to 'un-win' it by becoming complacent and trying to win a trophy that ultimately can be denied us by a penalty shoot out if circumstances dictate.

Bravo
Danilo
Adarabioyo
Mangala
Zinchenko
Toure
Foden
Gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Diaz
Jesus
Hopefully this’ll be nothing like the starting line-up. We need to field a team that contains 8-9 top drawer players and 2-3 max fringe/youth. All this bollocks of prioritising. We are on a roll. Winning is infectious. So is losing. Pep will go strong. And all the “hope we get knocked out” preachers can crawl back under their Giggsy duvets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.