Sunday Supplement 17/18

Yeah, but, but, but, because of Pogba not playing as he should never have been sent off because somebody else wasn't for a much worse tackle in a different game, and the fact that they had injuries that of course City didn't, and the penalty that they didn't get for a good tackle that unfairly resulted in their player being booked for diving, then ignoring the blatant penalty that City weren't awarded, plus bearing in mind the fact that the City keeper saved a shot with his face because for some reason, we don't know why, but City expect him to and actually pay him to do so, and ignoring all the shots that De Gea kept out and the fact that the rags had barely three shots on target all game, if we make all these considerations and more, we can see that there actually wasn't anything between the two sides meaning Jose must have won the battle with his tactical masterclass, finding out how to stop Pep's City and therefore deserving the 3 points.

Yeah, but, but, but, because of Pogba not playing as he should never have been sent off because somebody else wasn't for a much worse tackle in a different game, and the fact that they had injuries that of course City didn't, and the penalty that they didn't get for a good tackle that unfairly resulted in their player being booked for diving, then ignoring the blatant penalty that City weren't awarded, plus bearing in mind the fact that the City keeper saved a shot with his face because for some reason, we don't know why, but City expect him to and actually pay him to do so, and ignoring all the shots that De Gea kept out and the fact that the rags had barely three shots on target all game, if we make all these considerations and more, we can see that there actually wasn't anything between the two sides meaning Jose must have won the battle with his tactical masterclass, finding out how to stop Pep's City and therefore deserving the 3 points.
Sounds a fair summary to me.

You are Andrew Castles and I claim my £5.

Haha. Apparently Pogbad is as influential as Roy Keane and shouldn't have been sent off v Arsenal. That has to be the most embarrassing performance (and funniest) by an "expert" journalist ever
What a fucking kick in the teeth for Keane that is. These journalists have very short memories. Mind you, Keane doesn't suckle at the Yoonited teet, so he's fair game. I bet they wouldn't dare say he's better than Scholes, as that little ginger rat is still on the payroll in the propaganda department.

However, Pogba is a cracking player, and important to them, but what do they expect from someone who cost just less than KdB............or something like that anyway, as they don't mention his transfer fee it must be around the £50m mark?

Most of these wage thieves get right on my tits. It’s too easy, they take the fans narrative of any given game for their chosen team and trot out the resultant spew clouds of bile. Most of us could do their jobs as well if not better.

A lot of names could be used to describe the fat fuck journalist isn't one of them.
Even Neil Ashton spanked him about his red glasses! Makes him look even more pathetic...and the fat fuck even got shit about his attire! When three are glowing in their praise and one whines on about United and moans about City celebrating, etc...he just looks like a red wanker, and did!

I watched it this morning whilst regretting drinking the bottle of port I'd bought my brother for Christmas.
According to Custis, the assault on Herrera was a definite penalty. So 2-2
Pogba was wrongly banned for a foul that in other matches would only result in a stern word or two from the ref 3-2
Ederson saved a shot with his head 4-2
The rags in 2001 were as dominant as City but did not lord their constant victories over their lesser opponents 5-2
Maureen's tactics were far better than Spurs or Swansea against City 6-2
The security staff at Burnley refer to Custis by his first name 7-2

I won't be watching again.

What a fucking kick in the teeth for Keane that is. These journalists have very short memories. Mind you, Keane doesn't suckle at the Yoonited teet, so he's fair game. I bet they wouldn't dare say he's better than Scholes, as that little ginger rat is still on the payroll in the propaganda department.

However, Pogba is a cracking player, and important to them, but what do they expect from someone who cost just less than KdB............or something like that anyway, as they don't mention his transfer fee it must be around the £50m mark?
Nah; you've got that wrong. He cost a little bit more than the ginger genius. Just the £34m more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.