Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to be one of those players who just decides games on his own one day, for now it's just fun to watch the journey.

Struggles against the parked bus sometimes, and can look a bit peripheral in those games, but whenever an opponent tries to attack us he becomes one of the most dangerous players on the pitch - I can see him coming up with something big in the latter stages of the CL or FA Cup.

I love when Rags make up the combined Manchester team and almost to one they exclude him and put Martial/Rashford there. They're really some morons. Martial and Rashford are fine young players but Sane is the most exciting young footballer on this planet. I could watch him running with the ball whole day, it's a football poetry.

Keep hearing people compare him to a young Giggs. The only similarity I can see is the ease at which they glide past players. The biggest difference between the 2 is that Leroy has an end product. His final ball is ridiculously good. Giggs could not cross for toffee at first and his final ball was extremely hit and miss. Leroy looks quicker as well.

His performances just seem to get better and better as the season goes on. With each passing game his confidence is growing and growing. He has become one of those players who basically terrify the opposition and in the next few years he is just gonna get better and better. He is going to drive opposing players absolutely inSANE.....apologies for that......just couldn't resist it...haha!!!!.

His performances just seem to get better and better as the season goes on. With each passing game his confidence is growing and growing. He has become one of those players who basically terrify the opposition and in the next few years he is just gonna get better and better. He is going to drive opposing players absolutely inSANE.....apologies for that......just couldn't resist it...haha!!!!.
Not see the T-Shirts in the Club Shop then, eh?

#INSANÉ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.