The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same elite category as Lukaku (scoring over 20 in last few seasons) but not in the league of Aguero.

Absolutely not same category as Lukaku, way better, but as bad as Lukaku is in some big games and as much as I don't find him elite one, regular 20+ goals strikers are not found in the wood though and if Rags get 20+ goals from him, they'll be and should be happy. He might not get them all the glory and they micht need something to supplement but 20+ goals is never bad buy.

Back on Kane, It's stupid really to not rate Kane as top, top striker, it really is, it's bitterness because he plays for another club, if he'd play for us, everybody would say he's top of the world. He's universally rated as one of the best young attackers in the world, there's no doubt about it.

Aguero and him - obviously Aguero from 5 years ago was at level Kane is not naturally talented for and never would reach, but from several reasons, including their ages and the influence they both have in their respective teams, if I'd be let's say Everton manager, without any emotional connections to either and had a pick of two, I'd pick Kane now without a doubt.

What we shouldnt do is give their shitty forum and its racist views the time of day on here because we dont allow similar from any of our own so why should we have to read it from them?

Stop quoting their racist shit, please.
But then you're going to scupper my undercover job on there, have spent months working on that.

Not tempting fate here but looking at our fixtures, would it not be nice to lift the Premier League trophy at Wembley when we play the Harry Kane team on the 14th of April. Would be a right army of blues sat in the home end for that one as I dont think they would give us any extra allocation compared to what other away teams are getting at the moment.

Not tempting fate here but looking at our fixtures, would it not be nice to lift the Premier League trophy at Wembley when we play the Harry Kane team on the 14th of April. Would be a right army of blues sat in the home end for that one as I dont think they would give us any extra allocation compared to what other away teams are getting at the moment.
Wouldn't happen. Unless it's won away from home on the last day of the season they always present the trophy at the next home game.

You're not joking! Wandered over to take a look and had to take a shower afterward! I've seen some fan forums give City some stick, but not with the ferocity and venom of those fuckers!

someone there said:
The PL fit and proper owners test.
What a crock.
Man City are a stain on football.
Their canal street blues LGBT group say fuck all none of their fans give a bollocks.
It’s the elephant in the PL room .
It’s state owned and it’s about time someone did something about it.
Good response:
You're pretty mad huh? Why take 50m of their stinking arab oil money for Kyle Walker then? Where were your morals when greasing your collective palms with dirty human rights violating oil cash?

Poch gets upset at Pep for calling them the Harry Kane team. We play them and they lose 4-1 only scoring a late consolation with nothing of note from their main man.

That's right Mauricio, the team 21 points behind the leaders is the Harry Kane team. Flat track bullies who now can't even put the pressure on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.