Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don’t care if we lose this. I’d rest players for sure. We have a great chance at the proper double. Not to mention champions league. Could do without the fixture congestion in January

I actually don’t care if we lose this. I’d rest players for sure. We have a great chance at the proper double. Not to mention champions league. Could do without the fixture congestion in January
They really need to knock the two-legged semi-final on the head in this competition.

Even better, make it a one game semi, but don't even play the game - just use the league result between the two teams to decide who goes through (Everton are already out, right?).

You, like several other posters, don't care whether we lose or win a game. Thank Christ that the overwhelming majority of fans want us to win every game.

The club has won one trophy in three years, we should be trying to win everything we can.

Personally I would rather see a stronger team on Tuesday than Saturday. Cant say I would be to confident with some of the sides posted, a back five of Bravo, Danillo, Tosin, mangala and Zinchenko away vs a decent prem side just sounds like trouble. Also Toure just seems to be completely past it these days.

this is for the people who think we shouldnt care about this cup
so we sacrifice this and save players, get beat
what happens if we dont win the fa cup or the champions league because of our arrogance
this history making team would look stupid
this club needs trophies
doubles and trebles if they can
lets not be picky, lets just try and win the first trophy we can.

The outcome of this doesn't bother me too much. In all honesty we can do without the distraction but the time to go out was last round so we wouldn't even have this game. But we're in it so i want to win it, however i still think we'll go with a second string, Players need rest and the guys on the fringes need games so that when/if they're needed in important league games they're ready to go.

------------Bravo

Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko

------Yaya Gundogan Foden

Bernardo-------Jesus---------Diaz

That's still a strong team, half of that lineup could easily make the starting 11 on Saturday
This, apart from Adarabioyo for Mangala.

Pep will probably rotate a bit, but it's a quarterfinal of a very winnable cup - we're not going to punt this.

Ederson, Danilo, Ota, Managala, Delph, Fern, Gundogan, KDB, B. Silva, Sterling, Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.