Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

But what happens in 5 years time when Dyche becomes available from Barcelona? How do we get rid of Pep?

But seriously, from what I've read, it seems the club is looking for him to stay long enough to create a team that can be successful for the next ten years. Not necessarily with him at the helm the entire time.

So if he signs he becomes an honoury Manc and will be know as Pete Guardiola.

I imagine he will stay for 5-6 years. Can’t see him staying any longer but will be delighted if he does.

No chance.

Pep won't stay at City and in Manchester for 10 years.

I think another 3, making 5 years in total.

Think his wife and Family will eventually want to go back to Barcelona.

Another 3 years tops, with a final 2 year extension.

If he left in 4 years time it would be right as his kids were taking their GCSEs and A levels, which would be pretty disruptive and Mrs. Pep is supposedly very keen on their education.

That was the reason Mourinho came back to England and stayed in England after Chelsea fired him rather than taking another job. He didn't want to move his kids to a new country at that important age and he didn't want to work in a different country to his family.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest he won't stay for 5 or 8 years if things go well and he feels there's a reason to stay on.

We just need to keep the boardroom/upper management situation working smoothly and things will go well, he'll leave when he feels he's got nothing more to improve- at which point we'll be golden.

My maths isn't great but £80m over 10 years is not £20m a season :)

Lets hope he doesn't tell them to f*ck off :)
You're right, should be £200m over 10 years. No problem with him signing it, just hope that if he does, he leaves us in a better state than the pissy trousers Scottish **** left the rags.

No chance he will stay for 10 years, but any time over his existing contract will be a huge bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.