Pep's contract situation

It's not just a case of how long he stays but what he is building
The kids will benefit the most

Soon be 2 anyway, so he might make it to 10, imagine what we will have done in that time.

He looks like he's loving every minute right now, as are we, so another 3 years on top of what he has, will be brilliant.
Exactly. Just give the baldy **** a blank cheque and tell him he's got the job for life.

Bah. Misery you are.

Ha, I’m an eternal pessimist and already worry about the day Guardiola leaves. Just think from books/interviews I’ve read that he would never stay in a job for that length of time. Would love to be wrong, but like I say any contract extension would be great news.

Loving Pep's vision. After a bit of uncertainty (DS), this is awesome news- hope he agrees to any type of extension.
Can't see any of our rivals liking this at all. HAH!

Ha, I’m an eternal pessimist and already worry about the day Guardiola leaves. Just think from books/interviews I’ve read that he would never stay in a job for that length of time. Would love to be wrong, but like I say any contract extension would be great news.
Don't worry about it. If he tries to leave, we'll just kidnap his family.

Perhaps he can Head Coach for 3-4 more years then move into a CFG role where he can provide and implement a template for coaching and player development across CFG members so that they follow the same standards, are aiming for the same goals and therefore we get a consistent coaching and player output. That's a role I think he would be ideal for. Taking his version of the Cruyff blueprint and actually giving it to the world.

You posted the guardian article, so don't you think they are still selling him the dream ?

He's only just started (this season realistically), and I think he will want a period of sustained success, it was always going to be harder here than in his previous jobs.

I suspect 10 years is optimistic, but at the end of this it will be 2, so another 5 on top would make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.