Is it time to eat a little humble pie for Christmas?

This is a seed planted in some minds by Mourinho as a distraction. The end game was to shelter his players and himself from to much criticism and has worked to a degree.

We had smashed a few records and stamped our authority over our nearest rival, music and celebrations is to be expected. Pep will keep the players mentally on the ball, that is one of his main attributes.

All that’s left is to make the rags “break”, then we can enjoy ourselves. 11 points is nothing in the grand context, 2 shitty results and the bums would start squeaking.

No problem with the celebrations. In my job I work with fans from clubs in all the divisions and most like to make remarks about oil money and after the Rags Europa celebrations they deserve everything and more . I can understand where your coming from but I'm enjoying the players celebrations.

Its called team spirit. We used to get hammered by media for lack of it because our players were mercenaries ( remember Liverpool 2014?). Now we have too much of it apparently. The high fives when substituted (apart from Sergio), the goal celebrations and the lack of of selfishness in front of goal are all connected. We score collective/team goals. KDB summed it up saying he enjoys creating goals as much as scoring. The collective celebrations off the pitch are an important part of the team performance on it.

This is a seed planted in some minds by Mourinho as a distraction. The end game was to shelter his players and himself from to much criticism and has worked to a degree.

We had smashed a few records and stamped our authority over our nearest rival, music and celebrations is to be expected. Pep will keep the players mentally on the ball, that is one of his main attributes.

Spot on. A shit storm created to mask the failings of a fading force.

When you win, you should always celebrate with as much energy and excitement as you can muster, let the endorphins flow! For when you lose, you need to feel those depths of despair! Only this way are winners made!

In all walks of life if you win you celebrate. This isn't a visit to church a quiet reflection and a walk home, this is football and records being broken, it's about weeks of this will end and Moanhenio mind games, BUT! most of all it's the media and a new stick to beat us with. Fook em all I say and cheer till your hoarse, if you like.

All that’s left is to make the rags “break”, then we can enjoy ourselves. 11 points is nothing in the grand context, 2 shitty results and the bums would start squeaking.
2 shitty results? You should read matchday thread every time we went a goal behind :-)

What ever the media want to report on they will and with 24 news outlets social media ect often things are out of our hands .eg Sterling got racialy abused and attacked before the Spurs game hardly a dickybird is said about it .Two Spurs players carry out leg breaking tackles on our players and it glossed over.We celebrate at the Swamp it world news for weeks .
I see where you coming from but unfortunately if the press want to paint us in a negative way they will .but sooner or later people will take less notice.A journalist on Sunday Supplement believed the game at the swamp could have been 2-2 anyone watching the game even rags would have thought he talking out of his backside
You were doing so well until you called Custis a "journalist".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.