Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope he is playing Saturday which all things considered is what David was born to do and would want to do for all that are close to him and his legion of fans throughout the world.
I hope he is alright the whole thing is very strange news embargo for 48 hours now. Thread closed down as well

Lets hope he is playing Saturday which all things considered is what David was born to do and would want to do for all that are close to him and his legion of fans throughout the world.
my sentiments exactly but if he isn't mentally in the right place then he should be given all the time in the world

Think that was the right thing to do for David, It is all speculation and rumours at the moment
I agree fully that it was the right thing last Sat and over the weekend but at this stage something more is required or the speculation and rumours will become a bigger problem don't you think?

We should be trying to win this game , so we need a decent team out

Bravo

Danilo Otamendi Mangala Zinchenko

Gundogan

Bernado Foden

Diaz Jesus Sane

I agree fully that it was the right thing last Sat and over the weekend but at this stage something more is required or the speculation and rumours will become a bigger problem don't you think?
I think no speculation is best, and when the person concerned is ready for the news to come out, whatever it is, then that is the appropriate time

This lot got stuffed at home by Crystal Palace. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

We should be able to play a strong team without risking players who are already on the verge of injury or collapse. That's why we have a squad and some first-class kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.