Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Premier League seriously need to reconsider some of their own made up laws in terms of retrospective action. Just because Alli and Kane were booked it means nothing can be done unless of course your name is Thatcher and then suddenly the law changed. Both of these players need a three game ban for those challenges. Maybe if players realise that if a ref gives them a yellow it doesn't mean they can't be given a red afterwards they may change the way of playing.

It's not new to suggest that putting in a crunching tackle and taking ball and man is standard policy if you're trying to slow down a better side. Doesn't need to be longterm injuring, but the old Keown-style reducer. People have kicked Silva for years, this year they can't get close (as even PNeville noted midweek).

It all starts on some training grounds. Thirteen or fourteen stone players going to ground with the slightest of touches that would ne'er take a leaf off a tree, taking out a player who instigates an attack so that he can no longer be part of the attack he's just started, getting in the ref's face from the word go. Too many aspects of what is seriously wrong with football would not be tolerated in other sports, and the FArce's disciplinary system must be the biggest joke in world sport. We have the world's best sport and the worst set of governing bodies imaginable!

These gave me scares although I didn't watch the game live, but the replay and knew everything was good.

Kane's tackle is just as bad in my opinion, even if it wasn't as intentional. Both are among the most red cards you will find and horrible decisions by the ref.

Fantastic that both Kev and Raz could continue, KDB has turned into a real fighter and is the complete player nowadays, to score one minute after that tackle says a lot.

Kane's was worse, Alli's was cowardly and could have caused long term damage, but he did it because he was a shithouse and didn't fancy the challenge with KDB.

If you look at Kane's in slow motion (we know he isn't a shithouse) he thinks about pulling out but kind of makes a double motion where he decides fuck it and extends his leg, studs up. He's apologizing before Raz even hits the floor. Sure sign of guilt.

I don't know how Raz has walked away from this without serious injury.

Kane's was worse, Alli's was cowardly and could have caused long term damage, but he did it because he was a shithouse and didn't fancy the challenge with KDB.

If you look at Kane's in slow motion (we know he isn't a shithouse) he thinks about pulling out but kind of makes a double motion where he decides fuck it and extends his leg, studs up. He's apologizing before Raz even hits the floor. Sure sign of guilt.

I don't know how Raz has walked away from this without serious injury.

Exactly, kanes was worse as he kicked out deliberately with the intentional movement knowing he was going for the leg. It is bizarre that the FA are not looking into this tackle again as Pawson didn't see it. He was clearly looking in the wrong direction when it happened.

Exactly, kanes was worse as he kicked out deliberately with the intentional movement knowing he was going for the leg. It is bizarre that the FA are not looking into this tackle again as Pawson didn't see it. He was clearly looking in the wrong direction when it happened.

they are hiding behind the "it's been dealt with" rule. There is a history of English internationals being protected by the FA. When the face fits of course. Scholes, Gerrard, Terry all should have been sent off a lot more in their careers. Seems Alli and Kane have faces that fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.