Trevor Sinclair

Pretty serious charges against Sinclair there. Didn’t realise the severity of it tbh. Pointless speculating on it until the facts are known though.

I remember this too...he was flying at the time and i remember me and my mate really hoping we were gonna get him..they had a decent team withamong others iirc a winger called Wayne Ferryday or something, with ferdinand uptop..mad days they were.
If memory serves, we originally tried to buy him from Blackpool, but wouldn’t/couldn’t afford to match the £600:000 fee, plus his wages, that Blackpool wanted. Whereas QPR could.

How times change

Last edited:
'Sinclair, 44, of Victory Boulevard, Lytham, is due in court charged with drink driving, assaulting a police officer, racially aggravated public order, failing to provide a specimen for analysis, criminal damage and disorderly conduct in a police station'
https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/our-region/fylde/lytham/ex-blackpool-star-due-in-court-1-8914614
He must have thought he was in Malibu, CA, down the hill from Hollywood! If so, he’d have to disappear from public view for a bit, but by next year he’d have a multi-movie deal and be pulling down a few mil. for each of them! Sadly, Blackpool isn’t Malibu!

Not defending what he did but nobody was hurt at least and he doesn't strike me as a malicious character, he normally seems a laid back happy person so I hope he gets through this and whatever problems he's having and maybe one day he will back on TV singing our praises again. I enjoyed his punditry and commentary whenever he was on.
A woman recieved minor injuries and a policeman was assaulted

I bet Trevor is not going down with a billion in the bank.
Let’s hope he’s not going down at all, and if he is forced to do some time, that he doesn’t have to go down with a billion in the sac! After all, aren’t three quarters of the people housed at Her Majesty’s convenience Rags?!

It sounds like he's been pulled whilst drink driving and has gone mental. If he is guilty I hope he gets what he deserves, no excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.