United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Pogba is like Bojinov, the longer he is out, the better he gets.

Can anyone point me in the direction of one single game against a top 6 team where Pogba has bosses the game?

Nope.
Some Utd fans will try to tell you he bossed the Arsenal game because for a 20 second respite from Arsenal's complete domination and wasteful finishing (and some good De Gea saves) he ran past a finished/out of form Koscielny

They're lucky he was out for the derby because we'd have had even more space to take the piss out of them

I'm sure there are a few on a wind-up over there, I also used to think padr81 was a red pretending to be a Blue, turns out he is a Blue, but he just sucks up to that lot all the time, he's utterly embarrassing.

That's not true really. You need to read more of his posts mate - he respects his surroundings (probably more than I do on there) but he's also had plenty of run-ins with United fans on there and is more than capable of sticking up for himself. You can't expect someone to go bowling into a rival's forum like a bull in a china shop and firing shots all over the place because it will just get you a ban in no time.

Can anyone point me in the direction of one single game against a top 6 team where Pogba has bosses the game?

He's a decent player no doubt but he has a touch of show pony about him.

So true, if he misses many more games he has got to be nailed on for player of the season.

He's a decent player no doubt but he has a touch of show pony about him.
'a touch'?

In the same way Trump has 'a touch' of narcissism?

what a ragcafe gem !

If martial and rashford and pogba turn into top 10 players in the world next season, Mourinho will have a pretty good chance of beating city to the title for example.
And the Genies' next task is - turn Camilla PB into a stunner!

You can't expect someone to go bowling into a rival's forum like a bull in a china shop and firing shots all over the place because it will just get you a ban in no time.
true thats what i did and thats what i got lol there a set of soft bastards over there.....

true thats what i did and thats what i got lol there a set of soft bastards over there.....

To be fair though, they ban a lot of United fans too so the modding is pretty consistent across the board. I don't always agree with the bannings, be it City or United fans, but it's not my forum and I'm not the one modding it. And if a United fan came on here having a pop at everyone and slagging City off all the time, they wouldn't last very long either.

To be fair though, they ban a lot of United fans too so the modding is pretty consistent across the board. I don't always agree with the bannings, be it City or United fans, but it's not my forum and I'm not the one modding it. And if a United fan came on here having a pop at everyone and slagging City off all the time, they wouldn't last very long either.
yeah but mate i never wummed just told them a few hard truths,and they did not like it,but the again u suppose there are plenty people like that.

yeah but mate i never wummed just told them a few hard truths,and they did not like it,but the again u suppose there are plenty people like that.

Fair enough. I suppose if you hadn't been a member for too long and people hadn't gotten to know you then you're afforded less leeway. After all, I copped a 2 day ban on there just after joining years ago for something that I didn't think was overly bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.