Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh off the Leicester fans forum ... they don't think Vardy or Mahrez would be anywhere near the starting XI, and might even be rested completely ... especially since both missed training!

For all those that say strongest team, when exactly do you think we should rotate then if not in this? When we're forced to because of injuries/exhaustion? Put our strongest side out in every game, in every competition and they'll suffer burnout come the tail end of the season when it really matters. It's about managing the entire squad, some need rest, some need games, the cups present the best and ultimately the most risk averse opportunity to rotate.
In the semi final Derby, we can play our youth team ;)

I'm sure he will play the second string, and quite rightly so. And I suspect they will play their firsts and beat us. If that happens I won't shed a tear - it will be a cloud with a massive silver lining come next January/February as bigger fixtures pile up.

If we win tonight I would carry on playing the Reserve/fringe players right through to, and including, the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.