Better performances at home than Kev's against Spurs?

Kevs performance on Saturday is as good as any I've seen from a City player for many a year, him and Magic are in a different class to anyone in Europe at the moment. One thing that's apparent about Kev too is his engine, he must be King Colin's lad, not seen a player with that much drive and energy over 90 minutes since the King destroyed all before him, week in week out back in the day..

Petrov vs Newcastle a few years back. He went off to a standing ovation and was physically exhausted from the shift he put in! That performance always sticks in my mind!
I've got an unworn Petrov signed shirt with the tags on if anybody wants it... maybe a charity auction could sell it? Any ideas drop me a PM

Berbaflop for Spurs against us when they went down to 10 and beat us. He was unbelievable that day

The best opposition player performance I have seen, just beats Le Tissier at Maine Road playing us on his own.

Top 5 for me, in no particular order:

Vinny vs United
KDB vs Spurs
KDB vs Stoke
Joe vs Dortmund
Aguero vs QPR....yes, I know, but for about 5 seconds he rocked my world!
Pretty much agree. Silva has had some amazing days but the only ones I can think off in this context are away games - Especially the demolitions of Spurs and Utd in 2011.

Pretty much agree. Silva has had some amazing days but the only ones I can think off in this context are away games - Especially the demolitions of Spurs and Utd in 2011.

Same.

Plus the 3 back to back away games he had against United, Arsenal and Liverpool on 2014. He was untouchable in them and pretty much finished off the Chosen One and Glen Johnson’s Liverpool career iirc.

David Silva at Trafford, the 1-6 encounter, even though Richards got motm. Can´t remember a silkier performance and to top it of the pass to Dzeko perfectly weighted, beatiful.

Adebayor against Arsenal in the famous goal and celebration game. He was unbelievable. If only he had that passion in every game. He took half their team on at one point before laying it on a plate for SWP to somehow miss.

Tevez at home to rags in league cup semi 1st leg. Again a player driven by personal desire to beat the opposition and he ran after everything and anything and won us the game.

Yaya, Aguero and Silva have done it numerous times. Aguero against Pep's Bayern side is another standout game. He was phenomenal.

I would like to give Gundogan praise for De Bruyne's performance on Saturday too. His energy and ability to find space and play quick passes to others allowed De Bruyne even more opportunity to excel, but he was on another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.