Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! Invited to the royal wedding are we?
That's when I realised, I was soooo chuffed I was on holiday abroad when that shit was going on, then reality hit...fucking cup final.

I'm normally so careful but think I looked at the wrong web link for the final date.

But if they get 5 before then and serve the ban then it’s wiped clean right?

In that case it would be ideal for Kompany, Fern and Sane to all get their 5th in one of the next 2 games. I believe Otamendi is on 3 or is he also on 4??

No they aren’t wiped clean.

One game ban at five then two game ban at ten.

After the 31st December (don't know why it's that date and not after 19 games), anyone who hasn't reached 5 yellows won't get a 1 game ban when they do reach 5 yellows as the threshold after that point is 10 yellows. So if Fern picks up his 5th yellow vs Watford on January 2nd he won't receive a ban, however he could still get a 2 game ban if he reaches 10 yellows before the end of the season.

Leicester will go full strength tonight. If we win then fair fucks to our kids (and uncle Yaya).

After the 31st December (don't know why it's that date and not after 19 games), anyone who hasn't reached 5 yellows won't get a 1 game ban when they do reach 5 yellows as the threshold after that point is 10 yellows. So if Fern picks up his 5th yellow vs Watford on January 2nd he won't receive a ban, however he could still get a 2 game ban if he reaches 10 yellows before the end of the season.
You sure it’s the end of the season? I thought it was usually some time in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.