Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

How has that been processed so quickly? I know he pleaded guilty, but even so. You read of cases that take months to get as far as the magistrates court.

Maybe he was out on licence or something. If so, they would just haul him straight back into court. Or he just admitted it from the off - but yes, I'm surprised how quick that was too.

I hope your wife and child wake up dead,thats what he said along with racist remarks

there will be a few city fans as well as black people in prison I hope will give him a warm welcome.

scum bag

There's this on the GMP Manchester North Facebook from April 2016... Blokes clearly a moron.

GMP Manchester North
April 14, 2016 ·
Police are hunting a man wanted on suspicion of assault.

Karl Anderson (born 30/12/1987) is wanted on suspicion of Section 47 assault following an attack against a woman on Deansgate on Friday 12 February 2016.

He has links to Ancoats and parts of North Manchester.

Anyone with information about Anderson’s whereabouts is asked to call police on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

There's this on the GMP Manchester North Facebook from April 2016... Blokes clearly a moron.

GMP Manchester North
April 14, 2016 ·
Police are hunting a man wanted on suspicion of assault.

Karl Anderson (born 30/12/1987) is wanted on suspicion of Section 47 assault following an attack against a woman on Deansgate on Friday 12 February 2016.

He has links to Ancoats and parts of North Manchester.

Anyone with information about Anderson’s whereabouts is asked to call police on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Moron is light.

Karl Anderson, 29, smiled as he was sentenced at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault.

Doesn’t care

Man jailed for 16 weeks for racially assaulting Raheem Sterling. In an attack outside @ManCity 's training ground, court heard Karl Anderson kicked Sterling in the left hamstring and told him: "I hope your mother and child wake up dead in the morning" #MCFC

Twenty times, twenty times, he's offended
Twenty times, twenty times, police say
Twenty times, twenty times, he's offended
Assaulting people is Karl Andersons way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.