Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

How thick, good luck walking around Manchester when he gets out. Def pre meditated, a Utd banning order pulls up to the City training ground gates and attacks a player. A week after we humiliate them in their own backyard. Hope the players stay safe when out. Only way to stop them is to attack them in public. Fxcking disgrace to Utd. To be fair redcafe is saying what a tool also. Saying that half of Red cafe are having a City love in nowadays.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ly-assaulting-manchester-city-raheem-sterling

I warn you this article contains full details of words this **** said
it really is quite disgraceful the way this guy has acted, and because of his past record i truly dont think this sentence is long enough , ive got rag mates and yes they can be biased nobheads sometimes , but this goes beyond who he supports , he is a complete twat , i just hope that we never hear of stories like this of any blues .

Well, I hope he shares a cell with an angry black bloke who has a 12 inch cock and an insatiable appetite for dishing out a good bumming.

Just amazed by how fast this has been dealt with. Normally the wheels of justice move very slowly but this scumbag is going to inside less than 3 working days after he did it.

very well known around my way and lives about a stone throw away from me and is a nut case was always in trouble at a young age and many many good people of ancoats get a bad name because people like him and how soft was the courts in this and should be a review in my book

Of course, when they say 16 week sentence this actually means 8 weeks.

You only serve half your stated sentence due to remission on all but the very worst cases, unless you misbehave further inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.