Pep Orchestrating The Guardiola Chant - Immense - Gif Please

loved this at the end. with all the city players joining in

Is that delph in the purple coat furthest right?

By the way you can see pep is starting to get us! It has taken him a while but once we get under your skin it is hard to let go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold the phone steady FFS
guardiolaorchestrating.gif

I love how he has his own star now...

I loved this! My one criticism of him was that he didn't appear to buy into 'us' the fans. Never really engaged - I hadn't seen him acknowledge the Guardiola chant before last night - in contrast to Mancini who always stood and acknowledged the fans singing his name.

But looking at last night's response He's obviously been watching us and now decided to join us. Pure Magic

I think he does not want to let his emotions get ahead of him, after games, lest he has another Redmond incident. That simply was inability to contain pure joy.

I love the way Pep and the whole team/staff enjoy each win , each game. Not keep it all under control until we actually win a trophy then go bonkers.

When i come home from each match we win i celebrate and watch again, you tube it, everything i can to relive that game (just watched the pens again from Tuesday), will watch the Spurs goals later etc,etc.

If we ever get to the point where our star striker scores and does not move or celebrate me shoot me. We live for the moment in football and so glad we celebrate this way.

Its all about celebrating together in victory, if we want a better atmosphere and players lifted by the crowd, then create a bond. The club / the players / the fans are all just as important as each other, get that balance right and you have cracked it.

It must be the best site in the world for the players or pep to look up and see thousands of supporters celebrating a win knowing that your goal or performance has orchestrated it.

The celebration Tuesday night was unreal & we out sang the home fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.