United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been reading rag cafe & they are convinced they put a second string out & there are 5 players who played that didn't play in the derby.

Versus City, DeGea, Valencia,Young, Herrera, Matic,

Second string that played last night, Romero, Darmian, Shaw, Pogba, McTominay

is that the same pogba they were missing to beat us on the derby?? the world class guy.....yeah that`s him.

a690c957292a7b094a630f766b1291d5.gif

Disagree.

He did well at Juve, but he had Pirlo alongside him, guiding him and cajoling him. He thinks now, that he has made it, that he is the number 1.

It's just proof he is nowhere near good enough to run a midfield at a club that aims to win league titles.

....yeah, apart from that entire season when he was exceptional and Juventus went to the CL final after Pirlo was gone.

is that the same pogba they were missing to beat us on the derby?? the world class guy.....yeah that`s him.

You mean the 100m midfielder that had he have played it would have been entirely different, yes that's the one but be fair, he was hampered by the Argentina international goalkeeper, Italy international defender, 30m English left back & the new Duncan Edwards.

Their argument on Home Grown players carries absolutely no weight anymore looking at the respective squads this week. City had 3 in their staring xi and a further 3 on the bench, 5 of which got game time. United had 2 starting and 1 on the bench. All 3 are regular squad members, including the vastly overrated Lingard and Rashford. Point I’m making is you still get this crap spouted from the media that united give youth players a chance. Not anymore they fucking don’t you Bell ends.

I started off in the Newbie section pretending. They then let me into the main one, so I started.
Got a whinge from some Croatian knob, who wasn't sure of my allegiance.
Eventually I got a warning.
I was then banned for asking whether United fans would prefer Jose or Pep as manager. Soft arses

I got banned because one of the uptight virgins who frequent that place was doing the usual rant about it not being fair that Pep can spend all this money, I merely pointed out that Jose is doing a great job managing on a shoe string budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.