United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started off in the Newbie section pretending. They then let me into the main one, so I started.
Got a whinge from some Croatian knob, who wasn't sure of my allegiance.
Eventually I got a warning.
I was then banned for asking whether United fans would prefer Jose or Pep as manager. Soft arses

I'm not being funny but if you're posting on a rival forum and pretending to be a fan of that team, I'm not sure you can complain too much if they suss you out and you get a ban!

Disagree.

He did well at Juve, but he had Pirlo alongside him, guiding him and cajoling him. He thinks now, that he has made it, that he is the number 1.

It's just proof he is nowhere near good enough to run a midfield at a club that aims to win league titles.

that's outrageous he's got Jesse to guide him now

I'm claiming this win. Me, on my own, by myself. As a callow youth my first teaching practice was at Ashton Gate Primary School, across the road from the ground. As I walked past, I cursed any Rag team turning up at Ashton Gate. It's taken a while, nearly fifty years, but the fucking spell has come good!

As this trophy was one of the Jewels in the crown of the treble I’m slightly confused of the raggy mantra that they weren’t interested in this competition.

11 points behind City in the league, probably out of Europe in the quarter finals, it looks like the Fa cup is the only realistic opportunity for silverware this season.

Remember last year how they were so eager to point out that Jose had a better season than Pep? Baldiola was a fraud etc. Looks like he’s got the opportunity to top Pellegrini’s season in 2014 and still have room in the tank to go after the Champions league and Fa cup.

I'm claiming this win. Me, on my own, by myself. As a callow youth my first teaching practice was at Ashton Gate Primary School, across the road from the ground. As I walked past, I cursed any Rag team turning up at Ashton Gate. It's taken a while, nearly fifty years, but the fucking spell has come good!

You are Harry Potter - I claim my 5 groats

We all know how much Moaninho hates an Oasis song, so how about
"What's the story - Corey Glory!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.