United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a great result for the Carabao Cup after more and more people have started to say it's a waste of time and should be scrapped. United and Bristol City may have given this trophy a new lease of life.

It was a great result because your arrogant fucking twatting team got shown up by a team that cost £10 million.
You are just like most rags.

Last edited by a moderator:
DRhaBxqW0AARkN0.jpg

DRhcBgAX0AADZy4.jpg:large
Outstanding

I think City fans are secretly desperate for him to leave.. they know he will get in right eventually and make us the top dogs in English and european football again, there is small progress - but not enough to satisfy the spoilt bunch.
I guess they don't understand much over at the ragcaff

A question for Falcao. Do you genuinely believe all that inane gibberish that you continue to spout on here? I mean, I'm not sure what to make of you: you're either an extremely foolish wind-up troll, coming on a City forum trying to tell us the rags have given the Carabao Cup a 'new lease of life', or you're a sad and lonely little man with such low self-esteem that you think all posters on this forum (City fans or otherwise) are uneducated, illiterate buffoons with the IQ of a bicycle pump.

There's just something extremely odd about you - a trait not entirely unfamiliar with the average rag fan, admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.