The Christmas row thread

I am so lucky i can not do dec 25th at all,i shut myself away and its bliss,sorry for you married lot you just have to go with it,it's only a week

So I thought we were set to get through Christmas row free but the current squeeze seems to be taking exception to my proposition that it's entirely possible to have a relationship based on food, sex and City...

So I thought we were set to get through Christmas row free but the current squeeze seems to be taking exception to my proposition that it's entirely possible to have a relationship based on food, sex and City...
That sounds reasonable to me except city 2nd and sex 3rd lol

Mine has now gone to a pantomime with the kids. Home alone watching a documentary on China with a couple of beers.

Absolute bliss to be alone.

Two Christmasses ago I fell out with the wife during Xmas Eve and therefore refused to get out of bed for the whole of Xmas day. Last year my protest lasted for 48 hours. (I only left the bedroom for a piss and to nip to the offy.)

This year I'm working till ten pm Xmas eve and won't be home till midnight. Might get some turkey this year!

I detest everything about this commercial fleecing of the public time of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.