Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seriously not happening at this stage.

And that's from the very top.

Unless Arsenal wants to now come cap in hand for less than £10m.

It’s the right stance £30m for a few months... we should wait and take him on a free in the summer - if he still wants to come

if both parties agreed a deal in the last window and only for the time and somebody at arsenal delaying tactics the player clearly wants to leave and come to city so this should be done and dusted on the first day of the window its simple drop the asking price by 90% with his value now only worth the paper its written on to man city we hold all the cards here and we are sitting on top of the league without him he is a free player in the window and can sign a pre contract now and come in the summer for free he gets all the money from signing on fee's and the transfer money city saved we could even up his wages if we want him in the summer

the only card in the pack arsenal hold is the champions league place we can offer him knowing city want him for all the competitions and maybe a clause could be in him not playing in the arsenal away game later on in the season. i can see manchester city playing with arsenal and asking for a loan and a fee and in the summer make there mind up but arsenal messed up big time and turning down £50million for somebody who does not want to be there again wenger getting it so wrong

Now that's a little bit harsh.. ;-)
If you’re German I’ll allow you the mistake. It’s one that’s made often. You can give something 100% and still be disinterested (ie, take an impartial view) but uninterested means you can’t be arsed. Bis zuem naechsten Mal! (I have no umlaut on my computer!)

still think it could happen , city saying they will wait to summer and get him for free , seems strange to put this out , trying to make the arse come cap in hand
when hes played for arse recently hes been crap so hes no use to them at moment

can he play in champs league even though hes played in europa ?

Fuming or not the man is supposed to be a professional. Imagine a surgeon being denied a move to a top private hospital due to his commitments to booked in patients. Would you think it reasonable if he sulked and performed badly in operations?
I can assure you that every surgeon has a private practice, & is contracted by the NHS to fulfil a set amount of operations by choice, so your analogy is way off the mark.

Sanchez has a contract with Arsenal. Arsenal have taken the public view that Sanchez helping to get them back in the top 4 was far more valuable than the £60m we offered, which is their right to take that stance.

However, because Sanchez is essentially working to rule & not killing himself to elevate Arsenal, he's now being viewed as downing tools? Why, if he's only putting in the same effort as his team mates? Is Sanchez performing demonstrably worse than any other Arsenal player?

If so, whom?

still think it could happen , city saying they will wait to summer and get him for free , seems strange to put this out , trying to make the arse come cap in hand
when hes played for arse recently hes been crap so hes no use to them at moment

can he play in champs league even though hes played in europa ?
yes.

Fuming or not the man is supposed to be a professional. Imagine a surgeon being denied a move to a top private hospital due to his commitments to booked in patients. Would you think it reasonable if he sulked and performed badly in operations?

he has been professional, by several different rankings and metrics he's been one of the 3 best Arsenal players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.