United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falcao is my raggy homie. I’ve never seen him be out of order and to his credit - he doesn’t duck the place when they’ve been beaten, unlike the dumb gunner fams and @JimB the Spurs fan who couldn’t stay away at the beginning of the season but seems to have disappeared quicker than Podgytina’s grey hairs of late.
I like a perspective from opposition. It's the same at the ground, if an opposition fan sits with me I'll chat with them. Some of the comments break the COC. So long as opposition fans are respectful I want to hear their opinion. I'll always give them shit about their hypocrisy with the banner, their bitterness in defeat, their empty seats etc but to me it's just banter. I've got loads of red mates and I had a ball last night when I found out the result (I'd forgot they were playing till I saw Edin Dzeko's hilarious tweet; banter).

Happy Christmas Falcao, I hope your shite team never wins another throw in but I'll never abuse you for who you support; so long as you remain respectful.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.