Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be playing both Jesus and Serg tomorrow, believe me, even though Bournemouth have loads of injuries they will be doing the usual of 10 behind the ball on the edge of the box.

Doesn’t matter if they are shite, if we don’t get the early goal it’ll be the usual grind.

Having started our winning run against Bournemouth hopefully it won’t end against them. More worried about Mike Jones refereeing than anything else. If we perform we’ll win.

Anyone going tomorrow hopefully you’ll enjoy it

Howe is not bluffing, he is saving a few for the key games for Bournemouth over the xmas period. I think he has taken this game as a loss already. For once i am confident of a very high score here. Potentially a record. I would be looking at a minimum of 6 and I am not usually so confident. Rested players, them having some out. Looks primed. Enjoy the game boys.

I don’t think it will be the goalfest so many are predicting. They’re going to come and not be embarrassed. I think if we get more than 3 we will be doing well. I’m sure that they saw how West Ham etc did and only just got beat. There’s no reason to think we can’t win this, we just need to put the chances away. We squander so many easy opportunities it’s boggling.
I’ve stuck a £5 bet for a win to nil for us. Can’t see them wanting to get forward too often.

I think it's abot time we started singing - "Another one Bites the dust" when we are winning.
Better yet how about our own version of "We Will Rock You?" Can you imagine the etihad stamping and clapping properly? Would be awesome
I support this—it would further create an intimidating atmosphere for the opposition as they’ll not only feel like they are inferior going in but the crowd will remind them of it during the match.

There is nothing as demoralising as knowing everyone sees how poor you are—I should know, I play football with a bunch of 20 year-olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.