Aguero reportedly unhappy with Guardiola

Extremely wishful thinking in my opinion. Sam tweeted out KDB full contract details yesterday, he's not making up stories. Between this, the recent reports from the South American journalist, and Sergio's obvious displeasure recently there's clearly something here.
you do have to remember that sam is a rag,a fair one but a rag

Beginning of the end I feel.

Problem Sergio has is where does he go?

City will want at least £70m and I feel Real Madrid will want someone younger to build with.

They already have the start of an ageing team and Sergio is 30 in June.

Imagine how sad and lonely you’d have to be to pretend you know anything about Aguero’s future and imaginary ‘big news’

There’s an awful lot of mountains being made out of molehills on here over the last couple of days. The facts are we are top of the league because of the contributions of both players (Jesus/Sergio) who are getting a fairly even amount of minutes and have similar stats.
Both have a huge part to play over the course of the season and we’re very lucky that they both play for us.
Imagine ...

Sanchez can play as a forward especially in such a fluid forward line as ours he would be perfect although obviously Jesus would become the main striker.

You really think Aguero is 100% happy? The source isn't exactly the Sun or Mirror is it
I want all of the players to be pissed off when they dont play or are subbed in a big game,i would be very concerned if they were happy about it,it does not mean as someone just said that he is being a baby,blues will turn this into a sergio v pep thing and take sides which if he does leave in the summer some of us will think less of him,i think he will leave but he leaves a hero with no attitude problems in 7yrs just not seeing his place here anymore

IMHO , facts/ stats can be just as misleading without looking at the bigger picture. How many of Jesus & Razs goals this season have been within the six yard box. When you are shooting from six yards out & less I would expect you to have a higher conversion rate than someone with the ability to shoot & score from further out.

We understand that Sergio is carrying a heel injury that inhibits how he plays.

As the greatest scorer of goals who has ever played for City I am not ready to write him off just yet.

Under Pep it is a team game & every player makes a contribution, not necessarily the same contribution but a contribution nevertheless.

Jesus, Aguero even Yaya , Bravo & Mangala all have a role to play in our success this year.

I value them all equally & that seems to be Peps philosophy too.
CTID

Er, who is suggesting:
1- who is suggesting not looking at the bigger picture;
2 - Sergio is finished or even inferior to Gabby?

Not me.

No player is bigger than the team. Guardiola has the team performing at a level we've never seen, and doing things no one has ever done in this country before, no one will tell him to change what he's doing. Aguero has these options -

1) Do the stuff Jesus does off the ball as well or better than Jesus.

2) Score so many goals that it covers up not being as good at those things Jesus does.

3) Get over not playing every match.

4) Leave.

Personally hope he picks 1-3 (particularly 2), but if he doesn't then that's fine, he's free to go and will be a City legend forever. I quite fancy we'll still get a good fee for him and there are some good young strikers about who will be happy at the club even knowing Jesus will play some games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.