Bournemouth (H) Post Match Thread

Just got better..come on city and merry Christmas to all blues everywhere.

pep_guardiola_2694292b.jpg

I thought we just ground them down today. We kept going and there was no way they were getting back into it after failing in their little flurry just before half-time.
Sterling's goal killed it and it was then just a case of how many.
Nice to see Sergio getting a couple, nice to see Delph playing so well, nice to see Vince and Dave back, and nice to see Bernado doing a bit when he came on.
I checked the rags score on 90+3 so assumed they'd won until a gloating text arrived a couple of minutes later. It just said "Arf".
Meanwhile, in our capital city, fans of the rags, Chavs and Tarquins will be getting more and more pissed off every time the tube train announcement says "Mind the gap".

So patient today and total football!
Was good to see live! Breaking more records! Let’s smash the toon now wed night!!
MCFC!

I popped over to Redcafe and I have to say it made my xmas so much better. Go now and smile for a good 20 minutes reading their despair. Why can't we be like City whaaaa whaaaa how can we miss those chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.