Bristol Away Tickets

Absolute joke how we are not given at least half of that for a SEMI FINAL...I really hope we have walloped them 6 or 7 nil first leg then we give them all back to them and go Fuck You!!!

city should tell them give us 3.5k or that's what you will get 2.5k

You are missing the point. They are giving us 10% as per competition rules. We are giving them about 14% of our own choosing. The anger should be aimed at our City not Bristol City.
Perhaps the 200,000 that went to York should have turned up at a few more domestic cup ties.

Not being arrogant or anything but i dont blame them. They will rarely get to see the likes of kdb and co so let them have their day.

We are spoilt.

Exactly. It would have been great to get a larger allocation but you cannot blame Bristol for putting there own fans first and making sure as many as possible see the biggest game in their modern history.

Last edited:
You are missing the point. They are giving us 10% as per competition rules. We are giving them about 14% of our own choosing. The anger should be aimed at our City not Bristol City.
Perhaps the 200,000 that went to York should have turned up at a few more domestic cup ties.

Yeah, even with them having the increased allocation, I'm not sure we'll sell out the home leg. Judging on previous league cup games.

Not being arrogant or anything but i dont blame them. They will rarely get to see the likes of kdb and co so let them have their day.

We are spoilt.
Totally agree we almost take our world class superstars for granted at times

They want to fill the ground with as many home fans as possible and hope a few like what they see and become regulars. Can't blame them for that.

I’ve got no problem with us allocating Bristol over 7k Tickets. They have pulled a fast one with the 2 600 City allocation but that’s life. Yes ten percent is the rule but it goes against the spirit of Cup semi finals.

Bristol are trying to give themselves every possible advantage against the Top of the league. It’s hardly a surprise.

I thought it was 3,000 or 10% (which ever is lower) for league games and 15% for cup games?
That's why the rags have to give 9,000 at the swamp for cup games

I thought it was 3,000 or 10% (which ever is lower) for league games and 15% for cup games?
That's why the rags have to give 9,000 at the swamp for cup games
It used to be 15% minimum in the League Cup but was reduced to 10% a few years ago.

There are also other considerations such as segregation and the levels of corruption within the local police. - But that's probably better explored in the FA Cup thread with particular reference to Brighton v Palace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.