One moment, one wish

KDBs worldie pass to Sane v Stoke was astonishing to see and the finish did it perfect justice.Would be wonderful to win the quadruple as it’s never been done and would elevate City and this team to a level beyond our comprehension,can’t wait to see how it all pans out,we are blessed to see this team and Peps influences on it gel.

2nd half at Watford. The game was over, it might have been 5-0. One of our lads, I think it was Aguero, was dumped on his arse for a free kick and he bounced up and played a quick one to someone who was breaking forward. Watford's players did a double take. I wish they show that kind of hunger and attitude in every remaining game. If they do, we'll wrap it up early this time.

Sterling's late, late winner v Southampton.

Obviously the quadruple, although I'd love to see us score double figures against someone in the league, preferably the rag scum. Imagine, City 12 Utd 0. One of those days when everything just goes in.

Not this season, my one wish was that Colin Bell and Paul Lake had rode those tackles. This season has been brilliant though, long may it continue.

Sterling’s late winner vs Southampton

Wish is that we comfortably beat the dippers at their place breaking the record for most consecutive wins in the top leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.