The Christmas row thread

Right thank god that’s over - when do city play next?

She decides to watch 7 Brides for 7 Brothers without realising it a long film, we're due at her mums in Warrington (16miles away) @ 14.00hrs prompt, and the film ends at 13.10. This is when she'll run her bath and begin the 'getting ready' process, we're going to be late!

Never need to row
She knows I will be going to the match wherever we are playing so works her diary around it
Everything else she gets her own way and thankfully my view is rarely asked for and my general apathy not fed

Never need to row
She knows I will be going to the match wherever we are playing so works her diary around it
Everything else she gets her own way and thankfully my view is rarely asked for and my general apathy not fed

Tell her you are starting to go to the reserve and youth games and women’s away games over xmas lunch.

This thread has just brought back some memories from a less festive Xmas - Years ago when I was with my ex wife I had been working for a community care firm and would be out all day most of the time from 7am til sometimes half 9 or later at night. Because of this Mrs B had to look after the kids, do most of the housework and work part time too so I wanted to reward her at Xmas. We were really skint and had agreed not to buy each other gifts but I honestly thought she would appreciate the gesture of thanks. I bought her some nice new jeans and a top and presented them to her Xmas eve after we had been for a quiet pint. The result was unexpected to say the least - she went wild saying I had done it to make her look bad and beat the snot out of me while the kids were upstairs screaming. I ended up wandering the streets all Xmas eve and only came home next morning to see the kids open their presents.
I returned the clothes..... :-)

My dad used to say "just remember women get their orders from outer space". If you realise that, rows are avoided. Just say "yes dear."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.