Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

What’s the deal with Ripple then? Does anyone know? Seems like it is bank supported and has risen to just over a dollar a share

Any tips on which website I should buy some coins/tokens from? And what will be the most effective and secure way of storing them?

Any tips on which website I should buy some coins/tokens from? And what will be the most effective and secure way of storing them?

I've been investing in markets for years now, and the one golden piece of advice I can give you is do your own research.

You shouldn't be prepared to lose money on the advice from a bulletin board.

You have no idea what the motives of those answering your questions may be, and if you don't know what shorting is, then I would recommend you spend a good length of time reading as much as you can and understand what you are investing in before parting with your hard earned money.

There are no morals involved where money is concerned, especially when it comes to investments.

It is a sea full of sharks, and I can't emphasise enough that a board such as this, or any other come to that, is the very last place you should base your decisions on.

DYOR is a phrase you will see at the end of posts in investment forums, which I haven't seen on here, but even those forums are full of misleading advice and opinions.

Good luck if you decide to have a flutter though, and, er, DYOR.

I've been investing in markets for years now, and the one golden piece of advice I can give you is do your own research.

You shouldn't be prepared to lose money on the advice from a bulletin board.

You have no idea what the motives of those answering your questions may be, and if you don't know what shorting is, then I would recommend you spend a good length of time reading as much as you can and understand what you are investing in before parting with your hard earned money.

There are no morals involved where money is concerned, especially when it comes to investments.

It is a sea full of sharks, and I can't emphasise enough that a board such as this, or any other come to that, is the very last place you should base your decisions on.

DYOR is a phrase you will see at the end of posts in investment forums, which I haven't seen on here, but even those forums are full of misleading advice and opinions.

Good luck if you decide to have a flutter though, and, er, DYOR.

Thanks for the advice, and I am heavily invested in various stocks and shares at the minute so I see your point.

One thing I find paramount to investing is your own research, and Tim Hales Smarter Investing book should be first port of call.

Second port of call, in my opinion, is the populace’s way of thinking and their experiences with certain platforms, which is why I’d love to know what platforms people have purchased through i.e Bitstamp and their experience on storing their investment I.e offline.

Doing your own research is vital I agree, but I think you under-estimate the benefit of discussion and people’s experiences!

Anyone have any views on Electroneum?

Huge potential biggest ico so far by a fucking mile. I put £96 in and got 13800 coins which are worth between 8 and 12 cent at present. If it gets adopted by the gambling industry and mobile phones then hopefully will go over a dollar a coin.

Thanks for the advice, and I am heavily invested in various stocks and shares at the minute so I see your point.

One thing I find paramount to investing is your own research, and Tim Hales Smarter Investing book should be first port of call.

Second port of call, in my opinion, is the populace’s way of thinking and their experiences with certain platforms, which is why I’d love to know what platforms people have purchased through i.e Bitstamp and their experience on storing their investment I.e offline.

Doing your own research is vital I agree, but I think you under-estimate the benefit of discussion and people’s experiences!

Nothing to do with under estimating the benefit of discussion and peoples experiences, but your question led me to believe you were a naive novice thinking investing in the markets was akin to putting your money in a savings account.

Nothing to do with under estimating the benefit of discussion and peoples experiences, but your question led me to believe you were a naive novice thinking investing in the markets was akin to putting your money in a savings account.

You got all that from 2 researching questions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.