One moment, one wish

Probably too soon to really see that this season. Maffeo, Diaz and Foden all have a great shot at being integral parts of a title winning City squad over the next number of years though. Champions League? Who knows.
It was a wish for the future not necessarily this season.

This season my wish would be to win the league playing united or winning an all Manchester champions league final by an emphatic score

The corner flag jolly jape at owed toilet, is my best moment.
My wish is that we would win the Prem and CL titles
(And both domestic cups).

We are brilliant in midfield. David Silva's cool, assured touch wherever on the pitch allied with Kev's angry sulliness to get things done reminds me of Paul and John from the Beatles. A match made for brilliance, leaving opponents in the shade.

Last edited:
We are brilliant in midfield. David Silva's cool, assured touch wherever on the pitch allied with Kev's angry sulliness to get things done reminds me of Paul and John from the Beatles. A match made for brilliance, leaving opponents in the shade.

But, but Liverpool are the only ones with the Fab 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.