United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the hotel staff gave him a pineapple on a stick for Christmas. Manchester is a welcoming place x

All the whinging on ESPN about their festive schedule.
"Its not fair, City have an advantage, refs favour them, etc., etc"
The posters on there undoubtedly jumped on the bandwagon when the rags were winning, now they are a shit club the clowns are tossing their toys out of their prams and crying foul..
Simple solution, burn all their rags memorabilia and go and support a team in their own town / country - definitely NOT us.

They can drop out of second today right? God I'd love that.

Edit: Just looked and they can't unless Chelsea score 9. Despite this I still sincerely hope they drop points.

Good luck with that one - Bob and none spring to mind

"
Its a very safe bet to assume the league title challenge is over. Some have commented that Mourinho and the team have lost an edge ever since that reality dawned since the City defeat and was why we drew vs Leicester yesterday.

So how do the board remotivate Mourinho and the team for rest of season? What should our new targets be, that can excite and challenge the sqaud?

I think we should change focus and have a real go at winning the CL. As long as we finish top 4, I'm not overly fussed about the league. If we rotate sqaud to ensure freshness for CL games we would have a chance?

Else I don't really know how we keep the season alive."

The rags had an extra day to prepare for the derby, did them no good did it? What a fucking insufferable clown the dullard really is.

The colossal bellend also conveniently forgets to mention that both their games are at home this week, whilst we travel to opposite ends of the country..

?? Is this the first Clarkie of the year?
OK I have to admit ignorance on this one. Have seen the expression used on here....
?? Is this the first Clarkie of the year?
Ah I see..got it now. So That may well have been the last 'Clarkie' of the year then. I feel quite proud of that....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.