Premier League Games 26/27/28 Dec

601be6af88804d9ec859eb906bc7b0c3.jpg
That’s the one

Mourinho's post match press conference should be a good laugh

Rashford getting a slating from Rags on Ragcaf. Don't they know that England are relying on him?

Rashford would be so much better under Pep, same goes with Martial. If I were them I'd be green with envy watching Sterling and Sane progress under Pep whilst they are stifled under Mourinho.

Pantomime season is here. Dick Carrington? Pussies In Boots? Whatever you want to call it, this is top quality Christmas entertainment.

Yup, first thing the commentator on my stream said after the first goal as there was no way De Gea could have come to collect that. Sounded like an excuse to me to try cover the fact he SHOULD have come to collect it and absolve him of any blame as he is apparently the best in the world and can make no mistake.

I had enough of it during Euro 2016. He dropped a clanger that eventually knocked Spain. Later on in that game he made saved a 1v1 that was hit straight at him. Danny Murphy who was commentating said ‘de geas looking unbeatable today’. Couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

So it'll be two wins in 6 (both against teams in the bottom three).

Hahahahahaha.

Even if they scrape this, the penny has dropped and they know that deep down, they are utter fucking shite.

Rag thread locked cos bluemoon servers can’t handle the schadenfreude. Merry Christmas all :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.