Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have done alright at Newcastle over the last couple of seasons and provided we make sure we are on our game I don't see us dropping points.

We have done alright at Newcastle over the last couple of seasons and provided we make sure we are on our game I don't see us dropping points.

Done alright?

You're being very modest there mate. Not lost a premier game against them since 2005. Winning 16 of the 19 premier league games since that defeat.

We've also scored plenty of goals past them in the premier league era with Aston villa being the only club that we've scored more against.

1-0 defeat maybe??

Just noticed you said at newcastle. Still, even at st James park we've got a cracking recent record.

I hate when that happens. During the CL qualifiers, I got the week mixed up and spent the whole fucking day shiting myself and only found out I had made a total arse of it at 7pm, when I switched it on to BT.

Talk about feeling cheated. Doesn't help when you're a total fuckwit.

hope it was a Tuesday, not a wednesday

Win and could be 16 points clear if burnley dont throw it away. At this rate could rest players leading up to champions leagues and still win the league

Any idea which pubs blues will be in before the game tomoz? First time doing newcastle away so unsure of the away friendly places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.