Last Film You Saw

We just watched John Wick 2 last night and although he is a fine hitman he simply will not die.

wco7t3.jpg

Don't quote me but he clocked well over the 100 plus kills in the 2 hours.
He did take a few hits to the body but was wearing a specially made suit from the orginization that was keflar lined.

Here is the kill information dissemintaed down with weapons used.Shot accuracy was an unbelievable 80.1 %

Glock 17 45 kills
Glock 26 34 kills
AR-15 18 kills
Benelli M4 13 kills
FISTS 8 kills
kimber warrior 2 kills
pencil 2 kills
Knife 2 kills
Rope 1 kill

If you like fast action combined with inceredibly cinamatics then this cheeky little number could be right up your street.
Keannu lends himself well to the roll culmanating in a choreogrical wankfest of blistering proportions that will have you hanging onto the edge of your settee.Take a bow Keannu you earned it lad.I score this 8.5 out of 10.
Definatly an opening for a John Wick 3 ?

Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets

Give me strength. Totally pointless, extremely boring. At least Jupiter Rising was unintentionally funny.

IT!

A bunch of cool horror scenes jammed together. Every child witnessed something truly terrifying on their own but halfway through the film they still hadn't told each other, despite some seriously wierd shit going on. Stupid stupid stupid waste of celluloid.

Into The Woods.

Good story and performances, very easy on the eye. Didn't fuck about, made some interesting points towards the end. Could have done with a bit more of the music.

It well put together but after reading the book and watching the tv show It it wasn’t that exciting the clown was pretty funny though oh and it was chapter 1 so another film is on the horizon. 6/10

The snowman. 3/10. Plot holes galore. And what was the point of Val Kilmers character besides not actually being able to Speak and having nothing to do with the plot?

633 Squadron, not as good as I remembered but still a decent tale of the allied efforts.

Also caught the 2nd half of Escape to Victory, not seen since it first came out, so quite enjoyed it, half was enough though.

Alien nation wants its script back...

It's literally training day with orcs and surprise surprise it's the same director..

Shocking festive 4.1/10

Bah fucking humbug...

Antoine Fuqua directed training day not David Ayers I liked it what can I say but horses for courses...

I will say training day was an epic especially the bath scene saving his niece that day was a stroke of luck;-)
How you can compare this with that I've no idea but hey it's all about opinions...

Bah fucking humbug...

Antoine Fuqua directed training day not David Ayers I liked it what can I say but horses for courses...

I will say training day was an epic especially the bath scene saving his niece that day was a stroke of luck;-)
How you can compare this with that I've no idea but hey it's all about opinions...

David Ayer wrote training day, pal, surely you see the influence???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.