United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please say some kind words about them....it's Christmas for God's sake!!!

I'll start....I like the name "Manchester".

Could someone please say some kind words about them....it's Christmas for God's sake!!!
I'll start....I like the name "Manchester".
You can see the full pitch from the away section, unlike at Everton and Palace. - Quite handy given some of our recent performances at the swamp.

That's the spirit.

Their grounds not far from Manchester and I like Manchester.

Their stadium was designed by a four year old boy using a mecano set. He wanted to build a toast sack for his mum, but United stole his plans and built old Trafford....I like toast.

PL's most expensive player by position (other club's most expensive player in that position)

ST: Lukaku £90m (Aguero £31m)
WF: Martial £61.5m (Sterling £49m)
CM: Pogba £93m (De Bruyne £54m)
DM: Matic £40m (Fernandinho £30m)
FB: Mendy £52m (Shaw £33m)
CB: Stones £47.5m (Lindelof £40m)
GK: Ederson £34.5m (De Gea £20.5m)

Yes they could (and probably should) have scored more goals over the last few games, but it's United's so called solid defence that has collapsed over the last few weeks. For the goals they are making mistakes, but they are actually trying to get the ball forward more quickly as well and are losing possession in dangerous areas as a result.

Yes they could (and probably should) have scored more goals over the last few games, but it's United's so called solid defence that has collapsed over the last few weeks. For the goals they are making mistakes, but they are actually trying to get the ball forward more quickly as well and are losing possession in dangerous areas as a result.

De Gea gluing himself to his line is hurting them on crosses.

Amazing reflexes but mediocre at commanding his area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.