Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully our lads put on a professional display and don’t have Xmas hangovers.

We really do need to keep winning

I think 10 more wins should see the job done

Rafa has on occasions got a really solid defensive performance out of his teams not sure if he has the players to do it tonight. No doubt he’ll be aiming for a 0-0 and anything more is a bonus.I think it will be closer to Huddersfield away than Swansea away.

As is usual this season we perform and we should win. The key is set the tempo and move the ball quickly to move what could be a parked bus around.

Hopefully our lads put on a professional display and don’t have Xmas hangovers.

We really do need to keep winning

I think 10 more wins should see the job done
With Newcastle twice, Palace, Watford and WBA all to come in the next month we could be well on our way.

Let’s hope we can keep the winning streak going. My other half is a Geordie, so if we drop points there will be a domestic in our house when I get back from the match!

Black Bull on Leazes Lane which is about 100 yards to the ground. Away fans use the room at the front of the pub on the main road!
Yep - that is the one I use - never seen any problems.

Got up here last night and been for a walk around this morning - quite a few blue families around already.

I agree with Ric generally about being confident tonight - the Ya Ya game was the one that I will always remember - those goals scored right in front of us fans were breath-taking - I can still see the first just bending in nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.