Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be next to impossible to replace. Not many players out there in his position who can do what he can.
I know this is unpopular but he won't be hard to replace. He is very good. And has been exceptional this season, but I think he can be replaced.

I mean, Yaya was a unique specimen yet we've replaced him and played when better than we ever had. So if a player as unique as Yaya can be replaced, Dihno ( no disrespect to the great footballer he is) also can be replaced without drop off.

It will just take said player some time to fully understand the role. It took Dihno himself a whole season to get it. But it can and probably will be done in a summer or 2

Am I right in thinking that yellow cards have now been wiped, and that players are starting over with a clean sheet? That'll be great for us as Dinho does tend to pick up a few yellows.

i've read after so many games and the 31st,i think the 31st is right but then i'm not right about something only once a year and it's not happened yet this year lol
19 games, then number goes to 10. So, not a set date, but different date for different teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.