Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep getting more and more daring with his rotation. I’ve got a bad feeling, but I have one every week at the moment and these lads keep delivering.

It’s a significantly weakened team.
It really isn't that weakened. Gundogan is almost as good as Dave, Bernardo is in better form than Dane at the moment, and Danilo whole not as good as Delph is very capable.

Am thinking that Sane and Jesus may be coming on later in the game when they(Newcastle) start to tire, unless we are comfortably ahead. I think Pep still leaves options even when rotating, COME ON U BLUES.

I think a few of us are nervous-the run will end at some point, but let’s not forget this is still a wonderful team full of skill, energy and most of all self-belief. C’mon City!!!

The records books may not give a damn but anybody with a scintilla of football knowledge will recognise that a record of this type set in the Premier League is more impressive than doing it in any other league in the world.
Whooosh!

Silva, Stones, Mendy/Delph and Sane would all make us stronger in my opinion. Whilst I totally agree that we should have more than enough to win easily, I’m going into every game expecting some bad luck and/or sending off. It happens to everyone and we are so due a defeat that I’m expecting one these days.
I agree they would make us stronger but Stones/Mendy have been out for a while and we have still been winning. I just dont think we are significantly weakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.