Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think VVD is absolutely brilliant to be honest. Would have loved him here at City.
It's all about opinions mate, yours is fair enough, my point though was he is not the best in the PL, not by a long way, I said I would have him at City as Pep would improve him, I wouldn't swap the 3 City players I mentioned for him though, would you??

I think VVD is absolutely brilliant to be honest. Would have loved him here at City.
So do those strange people on rawk. They are convinced they will murder us at Anfield and will prove that running a club in the proper way rather than paying outlandish fees as we do, will save the world for those they feel are entitled to breathe its air.

I don't think there's anything I want more than to see us rip their team apart in front of their self entitled fans.

They will be better next year, he is a good centre half. They also have Keita already purchased for DM so they won’t ship as many goals.

They will finish above United comfortably.

It seems FSG are backing Klopp and that will make them our closest rivals over the next 2/3 years, but I'm confident Pep can keep them at arms length.

The rest of their defence is a gaping hole. Who's playing alongside him? Lovren, Matip, Klavan? All bang average at best. Who's in front of them? Henderson.

Factor in they are all coached by Klopp and I’m not worried by them in the slightest.

Worlds best attack if you listen to the media and they have won 9 games less than us already!

Their fans no longer live in the present. It's either rose tinted reminiscing or next year it's going to be their year. Their owners must love the zero accountability for the here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.